What's a lightning talk? Lightning talks are 5-10 minutes long, on any topic of interest to other Python people. It doesn't have to be about something that you wrote, it can be something that you learned, or a technique you think other people will be interested in. For more info about what makes a good lightning talk and ideas, go to https://us.pycon.org/2018/events/lightning/talks/
• Sarah will talk about the Zappa library ("serverless" Python web services on AWS)
• Gary will talk about Continuous Integration in GitHub using Circle CI
• Trevor will talk about the best rejected PEPs
• Marcus will talk about UMAP (Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection) for dimension reduction for drop-in replacement for scikit-learn's t-SNE visualization and for non-linear dimension reduction
• Bring one and surprise us or comment below!
The Theater (#136) at UAT on Baseline Road in Tempe.