Requisition for Employment
VisionGate produces the Cell-CT™, the world’s first 3D cellular imaging device based upon optical projection tomography, which renders cells with sub-micron, isometric resolution. Based on 3D images of cells from sputum, VisonGate aims to improve patient health with the world’s first, non-invasive, diagnostic test for early lung cancer detection: LuCED™. VisionGate is expanding to carry the development and commercialization of its products forward.
VisionGate is currently commercializing its LuCED test for early detection of lung cancer. Development of other tests based on the Cell-CT are being considered or are in progress. To facilitate commercialization of our tests, we seek to add a temporary staff member who will develop software for process flow by assimilating data from various lab stations and from multiple Cell-CT™ to create status and final specimen reports. The role will be full-time from late April until July or August.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop database to store data from various lab stations
- Design front-end for inputting data into the database from either lab-stations, Cell-CT™ or Surveyor output
- Design front-end to query database for specimen processing status
- Implement final test report printing.
- Aid in writing SOPs and other product documentation.
Training and Experience
- BS or MS in computer science or electrical engineering.
- 1-2 years experience with web-based technologies like HTML, AJAX and CSS.
- 1-2 years experience with Database systems desired, PostgreSQL preferred.
- Familiarity with laboratory information systems (HL7) desired.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills.
To apply contact Michael Meyer, email@example.com